I purchased a membership for the wrong membership year. How do I fix that?

If the membership is still in the current membership year we can, upon your request, refund the incorrect membership year.  Just contact Customer Care and we'll start that process for you. You will then need to purchase a membership for the correct year.  Refunds may take up to 14 BUSINESS days to appear on your statement.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.