How can I use my troops debit card?

GSUSA recommends the use of Debit Cards and/or ACH transfers to facilitate future online registration processes for membership and activities. Debit cards will only be issued to troop bank account signers and should be used for most troop purchases. Credit cards will not be authorized as troops and communities are not permitted to borrow money.

*locate in Volunteer Essentials chapter 5 (Managing Group Finances) page 83

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.