What activities need to be approved through the vendor approval?

Good questions, Any high risk/adventure activity needs to be approved. High risk is defined as any activity that requires specialized skills, training, equipment and/or supervision on the part of the participant and/or the instructor.Examples of these include but are not limited to: 

  • Horseback riding
  • rock climbing
  • low & high ropes
  • climbing walls
  • canoe/kayak
  • paddleboard
  • surfing
  • indoor trampoline
  • indoor skydiving or shooting sports

 To request a vendor for approval use the request vendor approval form. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.