What happens if troop funds are stolen by a third party?

In the event that troop or other Girl Scout funds are stolen by a third party (home robbery, auto theft, booth robbery), a completed police report must be provided to the Council Service Center.

  • Receipts will be helpful to prove possession and value of property.
  • Council Staff will work directly with the victim with regard to the resolution of missing funds.
  • Do not speak to media – contact Zandra Washington, Chief Operating Officer, at or call 407-228-1621

*located in Volunteer Essentials chapter 5 (Managing Group Finances)

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.