We're glad to hear you would like to sell Girl Scout Cookies but unfortunately adult members cannot sell cookies. They participate only in supporting the direct involvement of girls. During the Girl Scout Cookie Program the girl/adult partnership may look like this:
- An adult and girl working together to make plans and set goals.
- An adult assisting a girl by giving her access to the information and training she needs but letting the girl do the selling and delivering of cookies.
- An adult guiding a girl in understanding the finances and letting her practice the skills.
- An adult advising a girl on how to market her cookies but allowing her to make her make her own decisions.
- An adult helping a girl understand her responsibility to support her local council but ensuring that her participation is voluntary.
*locate in Volunteer Essentials chapter 5 (Managing Group Finances) page 86