- Troop finance reports, with attached bank statements, are due for statement dates 12/31 and 5/31, submit them to the Council Service Center within 30 days of statement date.
- A copy of the troop’s latest bank statement must be attached to the finance report.
- Every troop leader is responsible for accounting for all troop/group funds.
- A copy of the Troop/Group Finance Report should be made available to each parent.
- Retain a copy of all troop financial records – they should be available to girls, parents, Service Community Team and Council staff at any time.
- The finance report information may be computer-generated from a money management program, such as, Quicken, Excel or Access and transferred to the current form.
- The finance report should be filled out completely before the troop/group leader; adult volunteer and girl representatives review and sign it.
*locate in Volunteer Essentials chapter 5 (Managing Group Finances)