When should I complete a Troop Activity Request (TAR) form?

You would need to complete a TAR form when an activity takes place outside the normal meeting time and/or place, permission must be obtained from the designated Service Community representative by submitting a Troop Activity Request (TAR) form. This form must be submitted to the designated Service Community representative AT LEAST TWO MONTHS in advance for an activity out of council jurisdiction or ONE MONTH in advance for a camping trip or TWO WEEKS for all other planned activities. 


*locate in Volunteer Essentials chapter 4 (safety wise) page 60

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.