When should I purchase additional insurance?

Great question! You will need to purchase additional insurance when participating in any High Adventure activities (horseback riding, zip lining, etc.) traveling out of council and/or any overnight activities that are more than 2 nights. Be sure to purchase the designated additional insurance (additional insurance is not necessary for activities on GSC properties if everyone is a registered member).


*locate in Volunteer Essentials chapter 4 (safety wise) page 60 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.