Girl Scouts of Citrus Council has established a Girl Scout Gold Award Scholarship for $1,000 to be presented to one Girl Scout each year. The scholarship application deadline is August 14th. The scholarship will be announced by the first week in September.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate should:
- have been a registered Girl Scout throughout high school years
- have earned the Girl Scout Gold Award
- have two letters of recommendation; one from a Girl Scout volunteer, one from someone outside of Girl Scouts
- have documented leadership ability and community involvement outside of Girl Scouts
- be a graduating high school senior
- provide letter of acceptance to an institution of higher learning
Submit completed application by August 14th, to Citrus Council Service Center, Attention: Program Manager, 341 North Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803.
*Application is attached.