As with ordering insurance, you may NOT submit the claim directly to the insurance company.
Steps for Filing a Claim:
1. Print out the claim form. Go to the Mutual of Omaha website.
a. Click on "How to file a Claim and Claim Forms"
b. Scroll down the page and click on “Claim Forms” (Print out all 3 pages and staple together)
2. Complete the form in full and sign wherever appropriate. Do not complete the very bottom section (for council use only)
3. Send the claim form to the Council Service Center, attention: Marie Snead, for validation, along with any bills received at the time.
Attention: Marie Snead
Girl Scouts of Citrus Council
341 N Mills Ave Orlando, FL 32803
4. Council will complete the council section, sign and mail to the insurance company.
5. Send any subsequent bills related to this claim to Marie Snead at the council office. If you prefer to receive hard copies of claim forms, please contact Marie Snead (407) 228-1616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.