When do I submit my insurance forms?

Very important question! Optional insurance plans MUST be purchased 4 weeks in advance of the activity and 8 weeks for out of-state or out-of-country travel. If you make a late request to the council, you will be asked to prepare the enrollment form and forward it with your check to Marie Snead at in time for verification, signature and mailing. 

*For more information and additional forms please download the Troop Travel Book  located on our Citrus website. 

*Please note: Only the Troop Leader or other registered adult in charge may order insurance.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.