How do I file a claim after an accident at a troop meeting or event?

All claims are filed through the council. Send your accident report to the Senior Director of Business Services. He or she will process your claim. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.