We are very excited to partner with SeaWorld of Orlando to help us Kickoff our 2018 Cookie Season!
So Get motivated for Cookie Sales and be prepared for lots of fun and excitement as Citrus Staff and SeaWorld lead Your Girl Scouts in cookie activities, cheers and more. Then enjoy an exclusive Shamu One Ocean Show as the grand finale.
Please notify us if any of your girls cancel so we can get additional girls to this wonderful event: Bonnie Kooken @ 407-228-1629 or [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saturday, January 14, 2018 (Monday, January 15th is Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday)
Time: 5:30 pm -7:45 PM
Location: SeaWorld Orlando 7007 SeaWorld Drive, FL 32821
Parking: **Free** –Follow the Signs
Admission: **$5.00 Please note: Bags, straws and balloons will not be allowed into SeaWorld for this event. Check in must be done as a troop prior to entering the park. Girls/troops are encouraged to attend and must follow girl/adult ratio. Please limit the number of adult attendees to allow for maximum participation by girls. **Due to the overwhelming response to this event we must hold to ratios. **Sorry, no strollers, siblings or tagalongs of any age allowed.**
**Attendance 5,000 Girl Scouts**
* * *
**A few reminders from the Council Office:**
1. Arrival time is 5:30 pm.
2. At registration you will be given wristbands and patches for registered number of girls. SeaWorld requires everyone to have a wristband to enter park. Please attach wristbands immediately upon receiving.
3. The event will end at 7:45 pm and we’ll be walking back to the pavilion area. Please make arrangements with your drivers.
4. Troop Leaders must have all standard Parental –Guardian release forms signed and in their possession for girls under their supervision.
5. Girls are encouraged to wear their Girl Scout vest - sashes or pins and comfortable shoes.
6. Please be sure girls and you have discussed and developed a plan to meet after the event. Stress the bubby system for everyone. A poster-sign with your troop number would be great to hold up this way your girls will be able to find you easily after event.
7. SeaWorld will have limited concession open at the Shamu show only please have your girls bring money.
8. We will have Citrus Staff on-site for registration and to assist you and the girls during the event. We are there to help you and to be sure everyone has a great time.