What if my Girl Scout will join a new troop in the 2018-2019 year?

Not a problem at all! If your Girl Scout is joining a new troop or will become a Juliette (Individual Girl Scout) in 2018-2019, complete her Early Bird registration for the 2019 Membership Year in her current troop. Then use the Troop Transfer Request on our website to have her moved. 

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.