There are several check in and out times.
• Counselor in Training (CITs): 12:00 p.m.
• Daisy/Brownie: 2:00 p.m.
• Junior: 2:30 p.m.
• Cadette/Senior/Ambassador: 3:00 p.m.
Check-Out for Sampler Camps:
Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check-Out for Resident Camps:
Friday from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please arrive to check in during your designated time with all of your required paperwork completed, CampDoc completed and any other items that need to be turned in (i.e. medications, trip money, trading post money, etc). All campers will visit our heads and toes station to check for fever and other communicable conditions. Also, please ensure that everyone that comes to check-in is wearing closed-toed shoes as you will be walking to the units.
Parents and guests are asked to check your daughter into the unit and then leave shortly after to allow time for the counselors to transition your camper and get them ready for their swim test, dinner and evening program.
• Check-In: Daily at 8:45 a.m.
• Pick-Up: Daily at 4:00 p.m.
• Before Care is available from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
• After Care is available from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Please note that there must be a minimum of 6
campers registered for before and after care in order to provide this service.