Will the council provide transportation at Camp?

I'm glad you asked! Parents are responsible for the transportation of their children to and from all camps. The camp will provide transportation for special activities and field trips that are included in the camp session. Carpools are encouraged. 

Most out-of-camp trips that require transportation, campers are driven in various council-owned or leased vehicles by staff members who are at least 21 years of age and have a favorable driving record. Some trips may require the use of charter buses or other vehicles. These approved vendors would provide their licensed staff members for transportation.

A photo ID is required to pick up a child from camp.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.