How do I receive a bank authorization form?

Great question! 

First, you need to decide which bank you want to use.  We recommend BB&T, Fairwinds, United Legacy, Insight Credit Union or TD Bank but you can use any bank that works for you.  You'll need to get the contact information for the two people who will be signers on the account along with the address and FAX number for the bank.  Once you've collected that information you'll need to complete the Troop Bank Account Request Form.  We'll send the bank the letter within a week.  Then you'll be able to go to the bank to complete the process.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.